My inspiration for this blog!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Salsalito Turkey Burgers

I make all of my burgers slider size.  It makes it easier for us to all have the same portion size, which makes feeding my son so much easier.  Since I was already making the Black Beans and Rice Medley, and I knew I was making turkey burgers of some sort, I made up this recipe.  Since it's a very short and simple recipe, I'm going to renege on my usual blog format.  I just take 1 lb of lean ground turkey, add about 2 -3 TBS of Medium Salsa, 1/4 cup chopped peppers, and 1/2-3/4 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs.  Combine all ingredients and form into patties.  I cooked these in a skillet because I'm not quite sure if the George Foreman would give me the desired effect.  These came out great, and Eoin LOVED them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this blog exists

Why this blog exists
Me and my favorite little helper in the kitchen!