My inspiration for this blog!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Slow Cooker Ribs

Seriously, there is nothing easier than this recipe!  I urge everyone to try this at least once!  I sometimes babysit my friend's child at my home.  Her son is 9 months older than mine, and sometimes they behave really well, and sometimes, not so much!  So it's easier to just have something as simple as a slow cooker meal to set and forget! 

Yields 4-6 Servings

Ingredients:
  • at least 2 lbs of baby-back or spare-ribs, whatever your preference.
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 1 tbsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
Directions:
  • Combine all ingredients in a 4 qt+ slow cooker. Cook on LOW heat for 6-8 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this blog exists

Why this blog exists
Me and my favorite little helper in the kitchen!