My inspiration for this blog!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Goodman's Onion Potatoes

Sometimes I make things, and don't get a chance to post it!  I try, at the end of each month, to get myself caught up.  The worst thing I can do is to go into a new month already backlogged!  This recipe I made about a week or two ago and just haven't had the chance to share it yet.
Like I just posted, I'm always looking for more potato recipes.  We eat a lot of potaoes!  This one I just happened to come across on the back of my Goodman's Onion Soup & Dip Mix box!  It was super simple, and my boyfriend seemed to like them.  For a first try, I felt that they were a bit salty, so I'm going to experiment and see if I can tone that down a little.  Try it out for yourself, and if you make any alterations, feel free to share, like always!
Ingredients:
  • 1 envelope of Goodman's Onion Soup & Dip Mix
  • 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil
  • 4 medium all-purpose potatoes, cut into wedges
Directions:
Mix 1 envelope of instant Onion Soup mix with 1/3 cup olive or vegetable oil.
Blend thoroughly and pour over 4 medium all-purpose potatoes, cut into wedges.
Preheat oven to 450.  Bake in roasting pan until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this blog exists

Why this blog exists
Me and my favorite little helper in the kitchen!