My inspiration for this blog!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

2011 Gerber Generation Photo Search

I entered my 18 month old son, Eoin, into the 2011 Gerber Generation Photo Search.  I've been approached many times to put my child into modeling, and while I am truly flattered that others think I have an adorable child, I do not think that that is any sort of fulfilling life for a child.  If in 10 or so years Eoin comes to me and asks to be put into modeling or acting, we'll cross that bridge at that time.  That being said, I will put him into contests that will display his picture for an ad once, like this one is claiming to do.  Plus, the grand prize is a $50,000 scholarship, and education is extremely important to me.  I am not one of those mothers, who will put their kids face out there, to reap the profits themselves.  A scholarship is a great way to prevent this, and in this day in age, it is probably the most useful prize for my son's, or any child's, future.  I strongly urge all of you to vote for my son.  You can vote once a day, every day, until July 31st!  We greatly apreciate any and all support!  Unfortunately, you need a facebook account to vote, but please show your support for my son!  The link is Vote for Eoin!  Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this blog exists

Why this blog exists
Me and my favorite little helper in the kitchen!