My inspiration for this blog!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happenings in World of A Mommy's "Food" - scapades!

In the spirit of Peter Cottontail and colored hard-boiled eggs everywhere, I am re-posting my Carrot Cake Cupcakes recipe.  I was planning on making this as a Carrot Cake this Easter, but due to our upcoming move (8 short days away!) and the fact that my Mother, Sister and I packed up the kitchen on Monday, leaving the barest of all essentials, I'll have to leave the Carrot Cake to next year's festivities!  I will, however, bake a Carrot Cake for Bill, Eoin and I once we get settled into the new place.  I know this seems like a cop-out.  Mom's are supposed to be these incredible beings, that are not to be encumbered by anything they may encounter, but I have a 15 month old that is very active, and I have pretty much been left to pack all of our things since Bill's day is 12 hours long.  Example of my day, I pack a box, and if Eoin is not napping, he'll come over and unpack said box!  Besides all of that, I literally have no kitchen at the moment.  All of the boxes that are ready to go are piled to the ceiling in there, which makes cooking (in any capacity) nearly impossible.  I have one more recipe to post, possibly two, for the rest of the month.  I know, while I was off to a good start in March, my posts have been few and far between this month.  Once the move is complete, and everything is set up in the new kitchen, I promise I will be as active as ever!  I have some very good ideas of new products that I want (hint, hint Mother's Day and Birthday!) and I have plenty of recipes in mind!  Like I said, I definitely have one, if not two, recipes to end this month!  Like always, I appreciate all of your feedback, so keep those comments coming!  And please feel free to follow me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why this blog exists

Why this blog exists
Me and my favorite little helper in the kitchen!